Entering the Church
- When you arrive enter through the small side door at the front of the building only. When in line follow the ground markings on the sidewalk remembering the physical distancing requirements. (6 feet). Please put your face mask on while in line, in accordance with the city of Brampton bylaw. Masks will be provided in case you did not bring one. The door monitor will allow one person or family bubble into the church at a time.
- Once directed inside by the door monitor, please use the hand sanitizer that is provided and proceed to the Registration Table. If you have registered on-line, you will be asked to answer the screening questions and then immediately be directed to your seat by the ushers.
- The ushers will walk you to your assigned area. There will be no children or youth programs so please sit together as a family in the assigned area. Please remain in your seat for the duration of the service. The washrooms will not be open so please come prepared.
- Walk-in’s (those who have not registered on-line) will be directed to read and sign the waiver form, then answer the screening questions before they are seated by the ushers, according to the space available.
- This is a touchless service meaning items such as bulletins, offering plates, communion plates, etc. will not be passed around. Singing is not permitted. Please remain seated at all times. Waves and smiles from your assigned area are welcomed as we are excited to be together.
- Once the service is over, please remain in your assigned seats until directed by the ushers to exit out the indicated door. Please exit using physical distancing while heading to your vehicle.